Terms and ConditionsBack to Home Page
Terms and Conditions of Diaper Dollars revenue sharing program.
Important note no partnership is being created with the revenue sharing agreement.
- Unsolicited spam will not be tolerated. Should Diaper Dollars receive complaints of unsolicited e-mails sent by an affiliate, the affiliate's account will be terminated and payment of all commissions will be forfeited. The affiliate's information may be sent to the appropriate authorities.
- Affiliates may not promote any of the Diaper Dollars programs on sites displaying child pornography, bestiality, hate sites or sites displaying any other kind of illegal material.
- Only banners designed or approved by Diaper Dollars may be used to promote Diaper Dollars sites.
- Affiliates may only use Diaper Dollars images and videos to promote Diaper Dollars sites. Affiliates may crop and resize our images PROVIDED the URLs are not removed or in any way made illegible.
- Diaper Dollars content may not be used to promote any site not owned by Diaper Dollars.
- Names of celebrities may not be used to promote Diaper Dollars sites (with the exception of names of models appearing on Diaper Dollars sites). Any affiliate using Random word generators to spam search engines is absolutely responsible for checking the content of these lists. Failure to do so will result in termination of the affiliate's account and forfeiture of all earnings.
Affiliates may promote Diaper Dollars sites on AVS sites on condition that
- Only the content provided in the webmasters area be used
- Diaper Dollars content only be used to promote Diaper Dollars sites
- URLs not be removed from the images
- The AVS be built with the specific purpose of promoting traffic to Diaper Dollars sites
- Banners and links to Diaper Dollars sites be clearly posted on the pages where the content is displayed
- No other sites be promoted on the same pages where Diaper Dollars content is poste
- The URLs of all the AVSs built using Diaper Dollars content be e-mailed to affiliates at Diaper Dollars together with a login
- Diaper Dollars must be able to track the source of traffic at all times, and be able to access the pages where our banners, links and content are displayed, even if these pages are protected by a password (such as a member's section). If the affiliate refuses to cooperate, the affiliate's account will be terminated, and commissions forfeited.
- You may not promote Diaper Dollars sites on warez sites, password sites, or any other non-adult web sites unless you have received prior authorization from Diaper Dollars to do so.
- Affiliates employing fraudulent or illegal means of generating sales or traffic, or using deceptive advertising methods, will immediately loose their account.
- CREDIT CARD FRAUD IS CLOSELY MONITORED AND WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. EVERY CASE IS REPORTED TO THE CREDIT CARD COMPANIES AND TO THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITIES. In the event that any sort of mechanism to falsely generate signups is detected, we will prosecute the responsible webmaster to the full extent of the law, and, of course, the affiliate's account will be terminated and commissions forfeited.
- Diaper Dollars is not responsible for loss due to downtime resulting from complications with hosting equipment, hardware, or technical errors.
- The affiliate is responsible for providing Diaper Dollars with a valid e-mail address to be used for contact purposes.
- Diaper Dollars may deactivate any account that is not profitable without warning.
- Specific to the affiliate referral program affiliates may not refer their family, friends, relatives or indeed open a second account themselves as a referral.
- In the event that any conditions need to be changed, or new conditions added, Diaper Dollars will post a notice on the Webmasters page. Affiliates will have seven (7) days to become fully compliant with the new conditions. Affiliates not respecting the new conditions will have their accounts terminated, and commissions generated after the new conditions become applicable will be forfeited.
- Diaper Dollars reserves the right to terminate this agreement or program at any time, for any reason. In any case, affiliates will be notified and will be paid for all earnings generated up to that point in time, except in cases where it is determined that the affiliate has cheated by violating these terms and conditions.